Payment Schedule & Action Items:
- Upon reservation: USD 300 per person deposit
- 5 months prior: USD 300 per person additional payment
- 3 months prior: Rooming List (with FULL NAMES AS THEY APPEAR ON PASSPORTS, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, passport expiration date)
- 2 months prior: Balance of Payment due
- 1 month prior: Possible Fourth Payment if taxes/fees/fuel surcharges have increased
• Prior = Amount of time prior to Departure
• Amounts and Dates quoted may vary according to the Airline and other Travel Suppliers used.
• Payments are by check or wire transfer only.
• Missing payment deadlines may result in loss of reservations. In that case, we would have to book new reservations with airlines, hotels, etc., which may result in much higher trip costs, especially in the case of a missed final payment in the last few weeks before departure.
For trip cancellations received in writing, there will be a refund minus the applicable cancellation fee, as follows:
- Up to 4 months prior: USD 300 per person
- 4 months to 2 months prior: USD 600 per person
- 2 months to 46 days prior: Cancellation fee of up to 50% of tour cost, per person
- 45 days prior to departure date: Cancellation fee of up to 100% of tour cost, per person
• We have flexibility from the airlines and other suppliers for a limited number of individual cancellations up to 90 days prior to departure. However, we have little flexibility should the entire group cancel at any time before or after that date. Finally, in all cases, group or individual, cancellation fees are closely observed for any cancellations after 90 days prior to departure.
• In the last two items above, the cancellation fees should be assumed to be 50% and 100% respectively. We say “up to” because Victory Sports Tours would endeavor to retrieve as much money as possible from service suppliers, such as hotels, motorcoach companies, etc., possibly resulting in lower cancellation fees than those indicated. However, it would be better to assume that the cancellation fees would be as stated.
• Should a tour participant cancel the rest of his/her trip and return early at some point after departure, that any unused travel services would be non-refundable. Any additional costs resulting from the early return would be the responsibility of the traveler.
• Cancellation fees may be reduced or waived at the discretion of service suppliers, such as the airlines, hotels, and other companies providing services for your tour. Generally, this would include only extreme or unusual situations such as hospitalization.
• Insurance coverage against cancellation is recommended. We will provide your group with information on how to obtain travel insurance.
• The itinerary text in the proposal outlines both included services and suggested free time activities. For a definitive indication of what is included in the tour price, please refer exclusively to the “TOUR INCLUSIONS” section of the proposal.
• Tour price is based on the current U.S. dollar/foreign currency exchange rate. Price may vary if the exchange rate were to change significantly prior to receiving your tour deposit.
• Air taxes/fees are determined by the various governments/airlines involved and are those currently in effect. By government regulation, actual air taxes/fees collected will be those in effect at ticketing, approx. 45 days before departure.
• Airlines may add a fuel surcharge if the price of fuel increases significantly.
• Final fuel surcharge is determined 30 days prior to departure.